What Is Dental Bonding and What Can It Do for You?
Have you felt an increase in tooth sensitivity recently? Does it hurt to eat certain types of foods, including those that are cold? If so, you have tooth enamel damage and are in need of a restoration treatment such as dental bonding. With dental bonding, you can fix the ailment on a tooth that will not only improve its functionality, but it can also improve its look. For more benefits that dental bonding can provide, see below:
- Dental bonding uses resin or porcelain materials that are both safe and effective.
- Dental bonding treatments can mimic the look of your natural teeth.
- Dental bonding can help restore damage to your teeth in a variety of ways, including covering up stains and discolorations.
- Dental bonding treatments can last over a decade.
- Dental bonding can be used as dental fillings to repair cavities. They provide a tooth-colored filling that blends seamlessly with your natural tooth shade.
- In certain cases, dental bonding can even be used to help corrected minor misshapen or incorrectly spaced teeth.
To schedule an oral exam for a possible dental bonding treatment at Syringa Dental and Implants, simply book an appointment at our dentist office in Post Falls, Idaho, with Dr. Patrick Loftus or Dr. Logan Hazard and the rest of our team. We can be reached at 208-777-0292. Visit us today, and enjoy the season with a smile!